Professionally Handling Fire Damage
All the cleaning skill in the world does not ease your worries about your home when trouble strikes. ProJan's strength lies not just in their technical excellence, but in their comforting communication with you, the homeowner. After carefully explaining what has happened and how they will proceed, ProJan goes to work. They start by pretesting, while inspecting the property to determine the damages and the scope of needed cleaning, restoration, and repairs.
ProJan's technicians are trained to determine...
The full extent of the damage.
- How many materials are affected by smoke or fire?
- What is the proper method for cleaning?
- Will your personal belongings need to be relocated while your house is restored?
What areas are affected.
It is vital to protect areas that were not affected by soot and odor before the damage spreads to these areas.
- What materials can be restored and what must be replaced?
- Are the smoke residues cleanable?
- Who is completing the inventory of items that are damaged beyond repair?
An accurate scope of project.
- How long will the cleanup take?
- What are the most effective cleaning methods?
- What work procedures will restore the damaged materials?
Facts About Smoke
Some things you may not know about smoke:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, using holes around pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.